COVID-19 RT-PCR Test
We offer lab based COVID-19 reverse transcription polymerase chain reaction (RT-PCR) screening for individuals, businesses, and corporations.
- GOLD Standard for COVID-19 testing
- Detects the presence of viral SARS-CoV-2 RNA extracted from the sample (nasopharyngeal swab)
- Laboratory based PCR tests are highly sensitive (about 99%)
- Ideal for diagnostics, population surveillance, high throughput, and confirmatory testing
How does COVID-19 RT-PCR Screening work?
Our lab-based COVID-19 RT-PCR screening test uses Health Canada approved laboratory devices and protocols to ensure accurate and meaningful results. In addition, our team of researchers are following the COVID-19 research closely to help our clients benefit from strategies that have been demonstrated to work in workplaces and communities throughout the world so they may take advantage of early adoption to keep workers safe and at work.
Who benefits most from the COVID-19 RT-PCR Screening test?
The COVID-19 RT-PCR screening test is performed on asymptomatic and presymptomatic individuals who may have been exposed to the SARS-CoV-2 virus but for whom may not have any symptoms or even be aware of a possible exposure.
COVID-19 RT-PCR at Intrinsic Analytics uses 3 primers to offer redundancy to ensure the best chance of detecting variants of concern so they don’t spread at your workplace or in the community at large. It is by far considered as the GOLD Standard for COVID-19 testing with the highest level of sensitivity and specificity.
However, testing does not replace the need to follow provincial guidelines regarding COVID-19 but instead is meant to enhance them by adding an additional layer of protection to your workplace health and safety program.
Why get tested from Intrinsic Analytics?
- Proven track record for same day results (results typically within 6 hours from the time of sample collection)
- Proven track record at stopping outbreaks in less than 3 weeks from detection of initial case
- Uses highly sensitive RT-PCR test that can detect as low as 10 viral copies
- Scheduled appointments (no waiting in long line ups)
- Highly competent, skilled, and trained professional staff
- Early detection of COVID-19 (for asymptomatic and presymptomatic individuals)
- Mobile sample collection available
To Book an appointment or request information, please email us at email@example.com with subject: COVID-19 RT-PCR or call us at 204-258-1500.