Message from Us
SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) Screening Program
Intrinsic Analytics now offers COVID-19 Screening for workers who may be exposed to the SARS-CoV-2 virus while they are at work or even while they are away from work. Screening is performed on asymptomatic individuals in order to try to detect the virus early and therefore, limit the potential spread of the virus to workplaces or to the community at large. It does not replace the need to follow provincial guidelines regarding COVID-19 but instead is meant to enhance them by adding an additional layer of protection to your workplace health and safety program.
We ensure your workplace has the best chance of remaining free of COVID-19 by having tests performed using Health Canada approved laboratory devices and protocols to ensure accurate and reliable results. In addition, our team of researchers are following the COVID-19 research closely to help our clients benefit from strategies that have been demonstrated to work in workplaces and communities throughout the world so they may take advantage of early adoption to keep workers safe and at work.
Some of the potential benefits include:
- Same day results (some restrictions for small groups or individuals)
- Scheduled appointments (no waiting in long line ups)
- Reduced paid leave for workers / administrative headaches
- Reduced risk of long term or permanent closure of business
- Pre-symptomatic detection of COVID-19 when workers are most vulnerable
- Ability to limit the spread of COVID-19 at your workplace of to the community at large
- Enhanced confidence of workforce and public in dealing with your company
- Demonstrated commitment to safety by being proactive instead of reactive
- Ability to travel to countries that require time-specific results to grant admission
- Use results as proof of COVID-19 free status
Intrinsic Analytics offers mobile specimen collections so your workers can maintain social distancing with the group they know and trust.
To Book an appointment or request information, please email us at email@example.com with subject: COVID-19 or call us at 204-258-1500.